|My Top Tips On Ways To Turn Work Into Furk|
1.Go for a walk & talk; why not meet your clients for a walk, a game of tennis or golf
2. Get an iphone and with the multiple applications you can twitter and facebook on the go
3. Turn business meetings into coffees or lunch at a local cafe
4. Host an annual client function such as ; bowling, a movie night, picnic or wine tasting
5. Bored with your office? Take the laptop to the beach, a park or a cafe
6. When working from home have the music up loud and get comfy in your pj's and uggboots so it doesn’t feel so much like work
7. Put your Top 100 client contacts into your mobile phone and when you’re driving call for a chat with no other reason than just to say hi .
The idea being that if you truly like your clients and you get to know each other, it won't feel like work and you will both benefit by gaining a lifetime relationship of repeat and referral business that goes beyond transactions.
I CHALLENGE YOU to book a coffee, lunch or a walk and talk meeting with a client this week and start getting to know them on a deeper level. Most importantly have fun and build your network and I guarantee you it will fill up your life and business with more riches than you can imagine and turn work into furk.
|Last Updated on Thursday, 10 September 2009 10:02|